SUT UKSociety for Underwater Technology Houston
Parent Organization SUT UK
Our Parent Organization, The Society for Underwater Technology, is headquartered in London, England. For further information on the SUT in the UK please visit the SUT website.
The aims of the Society:
The SUT was founded to promote the further understanding of the underwater environment and to encourage:
- Cross-fertilization and dissemination of ideas, experience and information between workers in academic research, applied research and technology, industry and government.
- Development of techniques and tools to explore, study and exploit the oceans.
- Proper economic and sociological usage of resources in and beneath the oceans.
- Further education of scientists and technologists to maintain high standards in marine science and technology.
SUT Branches Worldwide:
- London Branch
- Aberdeen Branch
- Australia Perth Branch
- Australia Melbourne Branch
- Brazil Branch
- Malaysia Branch
- Norway Branch
- Sub-Sahara African Branch
UT3 is the online magazine of the Society for Underwater Technology. It is a new single authoritative source on subsea engineering for those that do not have time to look at the various subsea news sites.