Offshore Site Investigation and Geotechnics (OSIG)
Integrated Site Marine Characterization Course
April 16-18, 2018
Fugro: 6100 Hillcroft Houston, TX 77081
Cost: Members $900 and Non-Members $1,000
A marine site investigation integrates geology, geophysics, and geotechnical data to develop the soil properties required to understand geological constraints and to gather information to design submarine foundations and layouts. The three-day comprehensive course covers survey planning, acquisition, interpretation, and integration of data, culminating with an in-depth presentation of several integrated case studies. The course is taught by recognized experts in these fields from energy company operators, service contractors, consultants, and academic institutions.
Geoscientists, engineers, and managers who work, contract, and plan marine site survey and geotechnical programs for exploration and field development.
Integrity and Risk Assessment of Pipelines and SCRs
September 28, 2018
Stress Engineering Services Inc
This workshop will provide a platform to stimulate a discussion and interaction between industry and researchers, and highlight the current state-of-practice and knowledge gaps in pipelines and SCRs.
- Current practice in soil modelling for pipelines and SCRs, and knowledge gaps
- Implications of knowledge gaps in the current practice on delivery of safe, reliable, and cost effective engineering solutions
- Recent developments made towards addressing knowledge gaps and performance feedback
- Field monitoring and evaluation of predictive tools
- Mitigation and control methods
- Future activities needed to address knowledge gaps.
For registration information contact: Araceli Lopez at firstname.lastname@example.org
For course information contact: Kim Faulk at email@example.com